Product of the Month
In honor of Ippodaro’s Vivid Hair Color March special, this month’s Product of the Month is our Oway Color Protection Hair Bath and Hair Mask.
Product of the month @owayorganics Color Protection Hair Bath and Mask! 10% OFF both products this month when bought together!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Getting your hair colored is one thing, but the other thing is maintenance! Making your hair color last longer can be a challenge, but O-Way has developed products specifically formulated to keep your hair vibrant.
Part one of this dynamic duo is the Color Protection Hair Bath. The bath contains Biodynamic Red Grapevine that keeps the color bright and the hair soft, Organic Goji Berries that revitalizes the hair fiber and protects it from aging, and Kakadu Plum that has detoxifying, anti-aging and energizing properties.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Part two is the Color Protection Hair Mask. The mask contains Biodynamic Red, Grapevine, Organic goji Berries, and Kakadu Plum, as well as nourishing natural oils to keep the hair soft. It adds shine and smooths the cuticle. It can be left in toward the ends of the hair for a few minutes before washing out to allow the maximum effects of the formulation to take place. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Both products do not contain any SLS & SLES, Parabens, Petrolatum, PEG, PG, BBG, EDTA, Synthetic Fragrances, or Artificial Colorants. All O-Way products are organic and cruelty-free! Not only does it smell amazing, but the products are clean and safe for your hair! Work this into your self-care routine to maintain your colors and highlights for longer periods of time.
To make sure your hair color stays vivid and vibrant follow these simple at home step-by-step instructions.
- Wash your hair with cool water.
- Attempt to keep from submerging your hair in chlorine.
- Add moisture to the hair to replace the normal texture that was changed during the lightening process. (Use the in-salon h-milk conditioning treatment to add moisture and shine to the hair.)
- Use clean styling products.
- Use a heat protectant when using styling tools i.e., flat-iron, curling iron.
- Use a shampoo that deposits the same color as the vivid color.
- Use Ippodaro Oway’s Color Protection Hair Bath and Mask to help keep the color locked in and helps to prevent fading during washing.
Follow these simple instructions to keep your hair looking vibrant from day one to day thirty.